From wineries to truffières, a visit to this property means not only a glimpse at historic architecture and vast views of the rugged hillside but also immersion in the agricultural delights of the broader area. This is a land where culinary truly meets lifestyle. A land where the senses are truly engaged. This is North Canterbury.
Destination - North Canterbury, New Zealand
With a combined background in food and lifestyle editorial with commodity trading, the diverse interests held by these worldly hosts will keep guests engaged and entertained for hours.
Well-connected across the region, your hosts will delight the senses introducing you first hand to the producers of delicacies such as truffles and gourmet wines. For those seeking more, there are remote lakes, garden and house tours, polo, hunting, educational tours, even private cooking classes with local produce.
Curated and stylish, this culinary experience will truly delight.
A taste of what you can do here
- Truffière visits and seasonal truffle hunts.
- Wine tastings, art, garden and educational tours.
- Luxury 4WD trips into untouched remote inland lakes and rivers to understand water resources.
- Whitewater rafting and 4WD touring in the St James area with a knowledgeable personality.
- Equestrian adventures include seasonal polo, hunting, visits to prominent stables, and meeting the experts in each field.
- Locally sourced and prepared food – tailored to the time of day, seasons and your requirements.
- Transport to and from your accommodation.
- Weather appropriate clothing will be provided as necessary. Please indicate sizing when booking.
Let us create an exclusive
experience for you