A destination famous for its wineries, this property takes guests to deep into the vineyard and into the stories and history of this grape rich region. Alongside the productive land is a garden worthy of tours and a family with roots in the industry and the province going back generations. This is a land lush with opportunity. A land where time matters. This is Marlborough.
Destination - Marlborough, New Zealand
A Fine Vintage
Passionate horticulturalists, your hosts are deeply connected to their property, having worked hard to develop the productive vineyards from a pastural sheep farm. Their story is however not only of toil but of success. The message being good things really do take time.
Beautiful gardens adjacent to the vines are a regular feature for many private garden tours and your hosts desire to show each guest around their property will intrigue and delight. These are moments to pause and to soak in the vistas, sounds and scents. Your hosts will engage you, inform you and help you to truly indulge in the moment.
A taste of what you can do here
- Private garden tour and gardener’s insights.
- Informative and practical-interest vineyard tour, including seasonal operations.
- Wine-tasting from partner wine companies.
- Long lunch in the garden, or by the fire-side.
- Riverside picnic.
- Homegrown, locally sourced and prepared food – tailored to the time of day, seasons and your requirements.
- Wine produced at hosts vineyard.
- Transport to and from your accommodation.
- Weather appropriate clothing will be provided as necessary.
Let us create an exclusive
experience for you