From arid flatlands to green rolling hills, and onto a sweeping mountain range, this is a property well known in the area but one which few have experienced in depth. There are moments of grandeur and awe alongside tight valleys and surprising canyons. This is a land like no other. It is a land to explore. This is Central Otago.
Destination - Central Otago, New Zealand
A Land Like No Other
Operating multiple successful ventures from their base, your hosts are known for their entrepreneurship, work ethic and vision. Second generation owners of their current property (and fifth generation farmers), they have a long history in rural Central Otago and a keen focus on sustainable and regenerative farming practices.
Conversations here are worldly. The experience is as stunning as the landscapes.
A taste of what you can do here
- High Country Distillery Experience.
- Central Otago Wine Tastings.
- Long lunches in spectacular and surprising spots.
- Technical deer farming tours and agri-experiences.
- Archery and clay bird shooting.
- Locally sourced and made food – tailored to the time of day and your requirements.
- Transport to and from your accommodation.
- Weather appropriate clothing will be provided as necessary. Please indicate sizing when booking.
Let us create an exclusive
experience for you